Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Wyoming First

Did I happen to mention that we had our first tornado warning the other night when the kids were here? Public announcements being made in the neighborhood and then the tornado sirens going off, the National Weather Service cutting into programming and the Weather Channel kept us informed. And, we even had Corey listening to the weather band radio.


It was big time stuff here since a tornado is not a normal occurrence here like it is in Georgia. Corey and I did stand in the street watching a few of the clouds try to form a tornado, complete with the tail, but thank goodness it never materialized.

I did however back away from the front door when it looked like the lightning was going to come right through to me!

And then another first yesterday...I went to church without a coat or a sweater - just wore my dress.

1 comment: