Tuesday, March 9, 2010

California Dreaming

In 2007, I had to attend a childcare conference in Anaheim, California and got to take Joe along with me. While there, Joe and I had the opportunity to do alot of sightseeing. One of the things we did was to go out together one evening with my friend Tricia and her husband, Ron, who live in Florida. We decided to go down the Pacific Coast Highway for some exploring of the California coast.

Proof that we made it on the Pacific Coast highway. (One of my wishes is that one day I'll have the chance to go up the the PC Highway along the coast through Oregon and Washington State).

Sometime during our excursion, we all had to use the bathroom - BADLY!!! The only place we could finally find was a restroom at a Taco Bell along the highway in one of the coastal cities. The facilities were located outside, supposed to have been locked, but weren't, and when Tricia and I stepped into the female side, we were so grossed out! The guys apparently had no problems with their side...

What were we girls to do? We used the guy's bathroom while our hubbies guarded the door.
Thanks Tricia for catching me coming out of the bathroom and not wanting to touch anything.

The loving couple spending some time down by the Pacific Ocean at the end of a wonderful day with good friends and great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment