Thursday, January 7, 2010

No, I Didn't Die

Sometimes life seems a bit busy, doesn't it? I made all these plans about catching up my blog, doing a reflection on 2009, contemplating 2010, coming up with my "word" for the new year and what have I done? Squat, nada, zilch, nunca - in other words nothing! Hopefully, this coming weekend will remedy my lack of posting or I'll be even further behind.

In the meantime, I have been mentally mulling over things I would like to experience this coming year. They are things that are attainable. These are NOT items such as losing 100 lbs. or reading 100 books. These are for real, can do get 'em done stuff. So, here is what I've been thinking about:
  • float down the river for our anniversary - now I've gotta decide which one;
  • attend a cow branding;
  • go to the temple at least twice next year. Our assigned temple is in Billings, Montana so that will be no easy feat;
  • have a missionary get-together at a restaurant (may have to be McDonald's) with those that served their missions in Tifton who are now living in the surrounding areas. There are several of them living in Utah, so most likely that's where this gathering will have to take place; and
  • go to North and South Dakota. While in South Dakota, watch the buffalo roundup held in September.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kris...in for what? All of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have the missionary reunion at our house this summer. It will be easy with our big back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yeah...you don't mind a stow-away for South Dakota, right?! Oh, fine...maybe just the missionary fun in Nikki and Corey's yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What could have possibly bee keeping you so busy? You haven't even posted your Christmas pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a very busy social calendar my dear. And you'll be happy to know I'm adding blogs at this very minute.

    ReplyDelete