Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009

Carrying on a family tradition, Joe and I had a "pigout party". It was a small occasion and that was fine with me considering I'd worked all day. We had the sister missionaries over to celebrate with us and they'd gotten permission to stay at our home until 9:30 p.m.

I had purchased a bunch of good junk food while in Utah and split it with the kids and brought the rest home to indulge. The sisters seemed to have enjoyed themselves. What do you think?

Sister Lyman (l) and Sister Merrill (r) partaking of some good ole sparkling apple ciders in two delicious flavors.

Then Joe came and joined the party...

After "pigging out", we played Apples To Apples. That is a fun game and it's amazing the things you find out about each other. (BTW...I won)!

The sisters left at 9:30 and Joe and I were in bed shortly thereafter after I'd called Mom and Dad and Corey and Nikki. We were real party animals.

2 comments:

  1. I love the little window nook. We had to nip at the bubbly around here also. Dallin couldn't get enough of the stuff. He had an iron stomach from all the stuff G-0mom feeds him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, enjoy my bay window. It's a great place to put my antique bottles and other little things out of the way.

    ReplyDelete