Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can You Say Jet Lag?!?!


We've made it back from Utah and here it is almost 1:30 in the morning and I should be sleeping - Joe is. Earlier in the day I would have given anything for a hot shower and a nap. So what happened? JET LAG! My body thinks it's only 11:30. Since we've arrived home, I've checked the mail, partially unpacked, sorted dirty clothes into piles, done a load of whites, balanced my checkbook, called the car rental place in Utah to give them a piece of my mind - part two will come when I speak to the manager, fixed a couple of bologna sandwiches, reviewed all my pictures I took on our trip, watched "Men In Trees", changed the light bulbs in the kitchen, figured out what I'm wearing to work in the morning (oops...this morning), printed out some pictures for my "grandma's brag book", etc. Whew, now I think I'm ready for bed. More on the Utah trip later especially about my fantastically wonderful new grandson! P.S. I think my friend Maxine says it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment