Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Birthday Celebrations

1962 - Had a Happy Birthday.  Got a slip and a pair of pattes (panties).  Then we went to Toyko (Tokyo).  In Toyko I saw Toyko Tower.  We went to a Japanese house.  I saw my mother and father baptized.  Then went home with some friends called Christensen.  They took me to the movie and made me a cake.

1963 - Today got two very pretty dresses.  A Japanese dancing fan and a sewing kit. 

1964 - Today I had my first birthday party.  I got many beautiful things.

1965 - Today I only got a box of candy and a card.  I liked it though because we went to the beach.

1969 - I got the soundtrack  "The Graduate".  Dad bought some pecan divinity for me.  I made Mom another dress or rather finished it.  I didn't give Mom or Dad any present since I don't have any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment