Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Diary Diddle

July 25, 1970 - Tonight Clayton took me out and we went and saw "Patton".  It lasted for 3 hours and then he rought me home.  Mom took me out to the base about my toe again.

July 26, 1970 - This morning we went to church as usual.  I didn't lead music because of my toe.  Clayton wore his wuit with a ruffled blue shirt today.  It's real neat.  This afternoon I wrote a letter to Dad and read a book.

July 29, 1969 - This morning I went to babysit for the Walker's.  I only made $.75 since she went to the dentist around the block.  (Wow, .75 whole cents)!

July 30, 1970 - Uncle Paul and famiy came today and are spending the night.  We got another letter from Dad today.  Paula is sleeping with me.

August 2, 1970 - This morning was church as usual.  Clayton sat by me.  He came over and Mom took us to Reed Bingham State Park.  It was fun.  We went walking down a natre trail and Clayton held m hand.  On the way back, we stopped at the Dairy Queen in Adel.

That's me and Clayton in the back and Nancy on the riding horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment