Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My New Office For My New Job

I started a new job in the oilfield this week. I am no longer working with the department that handles all the environmental and safety issues out here. I have been transferred to the Procurement Department where I am presently tracking purchase orders for the moment.

I left my own personal office and for the time being this is my new office...stuck in the corner of the computer room. I have three boxes of stuff left behind in another office and took some items home that were hanging on my old walls.

I did get to select which cubby hole I wanted and you can see I got the one closest to the air condidtioner though it's a little noisy. I brought my chair with me - the only girly looking comfortable chair here and I hung my name on the wall marking my area too.

Eventually I will be moving into another office which I will share with someone. But, it beats the alternative to this temporary office - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment