Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To/ Cry If I Want To/...


Cry if I want to/You would cry to if it happened to you." For all you older readers, you'll know those words came from an oldie, but goldie song sung by Lesley Gore in 1963.

Anyway, I thought that song was quite appropriate because I KNOW there will be people who look at my recently posted blogs and will exclaim "Wow, there sure are a lot of pictures of Derek and Joe". And that's all right because..."It's my blog and I'll post what I want/Post what I want/ Post what I want/You could too if you posted a blog too!" After all, my blog is an electronic diary/journal for my children and grandchildren and one day they will be happy that there was a doting grandma who had a trigger happy finger on the camera. Unfortunately for some, with the new camera the pictures seem to come fast and furious like I'm trying to not miss one special moment that might otherwise be lost forever. So, bear with my need for documentation since I am getting older and time is moving oh so quickly these days and I want to capture as many memories as I can and while I can.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the special deal blog2print was offering? Nikki may have the info. I love the book they published for me.

    ReplyDelete