Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Knock, Knock...

Who's there? Dropped. Dropped who? Dropped off the face of the earth!

Dumb joke, I know. But I'm wondering what happened to everyone when it comes to blogging? I don't expect every day, I don't do everyday. I don't really expect every week, but it sure would be nice to see pictures and have news from the family and extended family members at least on a regular basis. Listen folks, it's been a very l-o-n-g time since some of you have shown your face in a blog. Facebook does not count for blogging. Blogging is electronic journaling for family - your children, your grandchildren! Facebook is just stopping by to say a brief hello.

We're all the way out here and you're all the way down there and it would be nice to know what's happening on occasion.

Come on people...get with the program! PLeaSE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I let everyone know my new blog address when I had to change from the old... Apparently no one cared because I have posted two updates and no one but a friend from Jacksonville (from 20 years ago) even commented.
    It is just another "great" day in my neighborhood... :-(

    ReplyDelete