Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kaycee Extras

The Town of Kaycee, Wyoming is located 70 miles north of Casper and 45 miles south of Buffalo, Wyoming with an approximate population of 249 people.

They are in the process of paving their downtown main street, but haven't finished it yet. There are normally no stoplights, but they've installed a temporary one for their one lane bridge. These were some of the toilets at the festival. No matter how often I looked though, I never did see a buffalo using any of them! I was just hoping one wouldn't show up when I was using one since I never saw a toilet for humans.Oh, I forot to mention that I was interviewed by the announcer during a lull in the trials. He apparently loved my southern accent and was trying to "pick me up". I quickly introduced him to my husband, but that didn't matter to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment