Sunday, May 31, 2009

Swimming With Daddy



On Saturday night of the family reunion, Corey decided to take Derek for a swim in Nancy and Donald's pool.

I ask you...do you think Derek enjoyed it? Might the water have been a little cold for him? You decide.

I do recall though when Corey was younger and we had a pool, he would stay in it saying "he wasn't cold". It didn't matter that his lips were blue and his teeth chattering. Children must have tougher skin or less sense than adults.

Here in Wyoming, I doubt that the water will EVER be warm enough for me to EVER go swimming in some lake!








2 comments:

  1. I would say he enjoyed it. I remember as a wee laddie that I never wanted to leave the water. For me it was the fact that I thought I was invincible and that you could have so many "deep sea adventure" right there at the pool and all the world let you. Oh those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry we will be missing your visit to Georgia. However, you can come visit us here in Wyoming anytime. Free food and bed. Where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete