Sunday, May 31, 2009

Making Me Feel Old

One of the things I got to do while in Georgia was to connect with some of my former daycare children. I felt instant aging after seeing some of them.

In the first picture is Tiana Tompkins (L) and Brooke Weeks (R). Unfortunately, Tiana had the reputation of biting the other children - every day. Thank goodness she is no longer biting. Brooke is an only child and came dressed to daycare everyday like a little princess. She loved everything I cooked, but refused to eat for her parents.
Jasmine Clements (below) was my very first daycare child and announced her engagement while I was down South. I helped raise her for four about four years until she started kindergarten. She will always remain my favorite because of her antics and her genuine love for me and my cooking. How blessed I've been by the children I have cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment