Sunday, April 26, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!

Last Wednesday was "Professional Administrative Assistant Day" (used to be called "Secretary's Day"). During our 6:30 a.m. meeting, I was presented with potted yellow tulips. What a surprise for me! I was also given two different cards - one of which I really enjoyed. It labeled me as an "office diva", but a good one since it said I was highly efficient, organized, etc., etc.

These are updated pictures of my office after "living" in it for almost five months.



2 comments:

  1. It's my M&M jar! I don't think I can come out anytime soon. Good thing they never go stale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would notice the M&M jar. Everyone loves it and wants one, but I tell them too bad. Do you still have yours? Did you also notice the picture of Mom and Dad and Joe?

    ReplyDelete