Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Transition

Friday was another changing day for me. I finally went and got my Wyoming license plate and the car title changed from Georgia to here. I will admit that I teared up a bit when I realized that I am slowly being integrated into my new life. Don't get me wrong - that's not a bad thing. It just makes me realize that my ties to Georgia are becoming fewer and fewer...that the only thing holding me back there now is family and friends. My house is no longer my house. My life as I knew it back there is something that I can no longer return to as it no longer exists. There is nothing that I can have or need in Georgia any longer other than those close relationships.

The next closure for me will be when I turn in my Georgia driver's license and that will happen within the next few weeks. All it will take is $20 to mark the end of my former life.

(BTW...Casper's tag number is #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment