Monday, January 21, 2008

Love Notes From Joe


One of the things that is so special about Joe is that he writes me love notes. They aren't poems, but rather thoughts about his feelings for me. He's done this randomly for me since we first met and they literally melt my heart since I'd never had anyone write a "poem" for me that I can remember. I have come home from work and found them under my pillow, laying on the kitchen table or somewhere he knows that I'll find them. So, I decided to share some of them and I'll also have a copy in case I happen to lose the originals.

Carol, For You

I love being with you. Your presence brings a smile to my heart.
I love being apart if only to long for your return and your embrace and kiss.
Being apart gives me a chance to listen to your smile on the phone, to know you from afar.
And to look forward to your closeness. For me this is all new. Although I've been in these circumstances before,
No one has ever loved or cared for me as much as you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day 2007

Years are beginning to pass and our differences are getting smaller.
Funny how living together brings us closer.
Thoughts and actions of one are are predestinedto be that of the other.
As our differences grow smaller, our love is getting deeper and genuine.
Have no doubt of my love, my love.
I'm committed to you as I know, you're committed to me.
Life's uncertainties will be overcome by our committment to what is important - us.
So uncertainty will soon bloom into new opportunity.
So let's look forward, hand in hand, with eager anticipation of the future.
Our love will sustain and guide us if we let it.
The future may bring something old, or something completely new.
But being together, and in love, will overcome any obstacles.
To that end, I pledge my love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More love notes later...


No comments:

Post a Comment