Thursday, January 3, 2013

Third Day

Everyone starts out the year with New Year's resolutions.  I'm not listing anything I'm specifically trying to do myself.  Others will just have to see if they notice anything better or improved about me by the end of the year.  If they do, they I guess I was a success.  If not, then I don't have to feel like I was a failure.

One thing I'm trying to do is get more organized - more structured - more on a routine.  That applies to getting up the same time in the morning and going to bed at the same time.  I love staying up late at night, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to work when I have to get up to go to work the next morning.

My Christmas decorations are still up, my blog isn't updated - my intentions are running behind.  Hopefully, all will become much more settled by the end of this coming weekend.  Fingers crossed!

1 comment: